lunedì 9 maggio 2022

THE BLOOD BONDS SERIES IS NOW ON WATTPAD!



After seven years from the publication of the Italian edition of book one, the Blood Bonds series arrives on Wattpad — in English!
My dearest international dark readers, are you ready to finally meet the Lamaze brothers?

Loyalty
before power.

Family
before revenge.

Blood
before love.


André took off the hood and glared at me. "Have you seen her?" he growled.
I tried to hide a smirk. "Pretty well."
He bypassed me to thrust open the passenger door.
"It won't play out as you two planned," he sentenced, then jumped into the car.
I inhaled a last drag from the cigarette, threw away the stub, and went to sit behind the wheel. "Don't be so worried about it, brother," I said, starting the engine. "She's not for you."
"She could be," André replied as we exited the stables and passed through the dark field to reach the paved road. "She was ready to jab me with a shovel, to fight. I practically waved my dagger under her nose, and she didn't freak out."
Once on the road, I turned on the lights and looked at André. "She belongs to him, brother," I stated, serious.
He propped his elbow against the window, a finger on his lips. "She will destroy him, you know that."
I half turned my head to watch the unconscious woman in the back seat; the bruise on her cheek was darkening. I went back to look at the street, wrapping my fingers around the wheel and contracting my jaw.
"We'll see," I whispered.


ENTER THE DARKNESS!

START READING NOW ON WATTPAD

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento